Mia Wallace Syringe Diy

Mia Wallace Syringe Diy. Mia wallace ‘pulp fiction’ diy halloween costume. Where was the dance scene in pulp fiction filmed?

Pin on Halloween
Pin on Halloween from www.pinterest.com

Then had a wire rig coming up from the center of my bra that ran up against my skin and then straight out that the syringe was then attached to. For added flair, grab some fake blood and a fake syringe that can stick out of. Well, anywho, i won the costume contest to the only halloween party i attended.

I Purchased A Black Blunt Wig From Party City $20 + Wig Cap.


Mia wears a white collared shirt with some black trousers which you probably already own at. But it was out of. They were growing before my eyes!

(I Needed Something To Hold The Syringe In Place And The Pick Was Perfect For Tucking Into My.


As well as a black bob wig, fake blood, a fake syringe, fake cigarette, red lipstick, grey eyeshadow and some tape. I created the syringe prop using half of a floral card holder pick that i just happened to have in my kitchen junk drawer. Whats people lookup in this blog:

I Built A Fake Syringe Out Of Foam And Clear Mylar So It Would Be Super Light Weight.


I’ve arrived at the 5th installment of my near weekly series featuring my cafe racer build. Mia wallace is in the film for 10 minutes, i think she’s iconic with her wonderful one liners and also her look. Everyone’s favourite mob wife, mia wallace is one of the coolest and easiest halloween outfits to put together.

It Was A Last Minute Costume After All.


One ponytail character costume wig this ponytail character costume wig is the ideal addition to your favorite costume ideas. Upon arriving back at the wallace residence, mia finally reveals her corny joke: There's a reason uma thurman's mia wallace graced the pulp fiction poster.

Place The Syringe On The Nail.


Black short bob synthetic wig with flat bangs, available on bid or buy, r659 buy. Mia is finally revived after vincent stabs her in the heart with a syringe full of adrenaline. Mia wallace was born some time around the year 1970.

Post a Comment

0 Comments