Trofast Toy Storage Hack

Trofast Toy Storage Hack. Beginner | i got this idea to turn my den into a playroom and get all the toys out of my living room. Check out the full tutorial from young house love here!

32 Creative DIY IKEA TROFAST Hacks For Kids Space
32 Creative DIY IKEA TROFAST Hacks For Kids Space from housetodecor.com

I decoupaged prints of starry night to the drawers, and layered metallic paint and medium over them for a painterly texture (video in comments). I got this idea to turn my den into a playroom and get all the toys out of my living room. It’s gotten to the point where every night i find myself wondering if i’ll wake up to a scene from the movie ‘small soldiers’.

Sewing Hack June 7, 2019 Baking Soda Clay Recipe November 10, 2019.


Posted by 3 days ago. I got this idea to turn my den into a playroom and get all the toys out of my living room. I’ve seen many fun ikea toy storage hacks using this piece and now i understand why they do it.

¾ Plywood (A 2' X 4' Project Panel Is Plenty) ½ Square Wooden Dowels.


Then use 6 screws to attach the table top to the trofast frame. See more ideas about ikea trofast, ikea, trofast hack. I decoupaged prints of starry night to the drawers, and layered metallic paint and medium over them for a painterly texture (video in comments).

So This Was My First Project Tackled.


I love the versatility of being able to take an affordable yet functional piece of furniture and turning it into something beautiful and custom. For extra safety this bunk screwed to the wall and a railing was installed. 7 ideas to repurpose or hack the trofast step unit.

Before I Could Move To Assembly, I Had To Finish Frames For Doors So I Could Paint Them.


This will determine the size of the plywood on the top. #3 living room or hallway storage. First things first, assemble the unit.

Ok, You Have Options Here.


See more ideas about ikea trofast, kids room, ikea kids ikea trofast hack: By combining the sturdy frames and removable boxes, you can organise your own storage solution in a variety of colors and sizes. This is a large lego table, based off of the trofast storage system.

Post a Comment

0 Comments