Neve 1073 Clone Diy. Diy kit available for £149. Also one neve ba283 pre amp stage and all.

And i got an rme fireface 400. It was a fun built. I also like the bla 73, however it doesn't have any high shelf control so it's kinda a 'flat' 1073.
It's Not A Pure Diy, Just Assembling And Calibration Of Ez1073 Which Is A Clone Of Ams Neve 1073.
The great river and the wunder clain they're not clone moduelss dan alexander and brent averill build things form real neve parts. Neve ba283 amplifier board info sheet this document is intended as an aid to service technicians to maintain service and repair a product that has been out of regular production for more than 15 years. 1073 is locked to a 12khz.
We Are Now In A Golden Age Of Affordable Music Technology.
Diy kit available for £149. The capi pre's are great but then you need a 500 rack. Furthermore, your application for the neve sound isn’t going to be the same as mine… but this is the beauty of recording in such a wonderful time, with so many great choices at so many different price points!
Diy Mic Preamp Kits Neve 1073, Ssl & Api.
New mic preamp day, 1073 clone. By now i've 3 options. Would be great to hear some thoughts about these units from the actual owners.will be used with the neumann u67 mic.
The Ams Neve Stuff I’ve Heard Isn’t Nearly As Good As Some Of The Higher End Clones But Like I Said In A Previous Post, I’m Not Sure If I Truly Have The Ear For That Yet To Differentiate.
Neve ba283 board clone quantity. The 1290 is the microphone preamp module from the famous neve 1073. I thought i was sold on another 1073 clone and it was because of the weight i was hearing but let me tell you.
The Neve 1073 Pre/Eq And The Focusrite Isa 2 With The Trident 80B 500 Series Eq, Both Have My Interest.
Today there are many great diy options available to the home recordist. This build is very well documented and sounds amazing. (1 item) £239.95 each (ex.vat) (2+).
0 Comments